Prevention focused personal safety program for kids and teens.
1. It's OK to go someplace with someone without telling your parents.
Yes! It's safe!
No! It's not safe!
2. It's OK to dial 911 when you need the police right away.
3. It's OK to go to the door when you are by yourself.
4. It's OK to know safe places in the neighborhood.
5. It's OK to take gifts from someone your parents don't know.
6. It's OK to tell your parent when someone in a car tries to talk to you.
7. It's OK to tell your friends your family's secret password.
8. It's OK to go to a public restroom by yourself.
9. It's OK to stay in groups and use the buddy system.
10. It's OK to tell your parents if someone makes you feel bad.
11. It's OK to help an adult look for their lost pet.
The Greatest Save is a division of the KinderVision Foundation, a 501c3 nonprofit organization, established in 1991 and a recognized charity of Major League Baseball.
® The Kindervision name, logo, mascot, the KindiBear name and The Greatest Save are registered trademarks. All rights reserved.